Website Advantage Austria
We are an international company headquartered in Austria. For the further development of our feed business in Romania we are looking for a
Technical Manager – Feed Products (m/f)
• Provide technical leadership and expertize for our local sales team.
• Act as a single point of contact for the product management based in Austria.
• Define and adapt to local conditions, in close cooperation with the product management, product roadmaps.
• Work in a close cooperation with our customers (farms, feed mills, distributors).
• Identify customer needs and provide effective technical support.
• Create and apply strategies to increase the awareness of our products and sales in the market.
• Monitor and analyze market trends and competitive activities in order to prepare reports for the management.
• Be present in the market through regular visits to customers, advisers and other business contacts
• Organize workshops for customers and represent our company at local fairs and seminars
• Organize and lead internal technical trainings.
• University degree in agriculture with specialization on animal production and/or nutrition.
• Minimum of 5+ years in an international feed company as a technical lead and/or product manager. Previously practical work experience in production (farm or feed mill) represents an advantage.
• Strong analytical thinking.
• Market and customer driven.
• Charismatic people manager.
• Communicative personality dedicated to customer service
• Romanian language skills, communication skills in English written and spoken (with knowledge of relevant technical terms). German language represents an advantage.
• Willingness to frequent travel in Romania, driving license B
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Opportunities in an innovative and international active company
• Highly professional work environment.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Attractive salary package in accordance with your commitment to the job.
• Career progression opportunities across sales and non – sales tracks
• Operating out our office in Bucharest
If you want to take up that challenge and use this opportunity please send your application in English to [email protected].